Effective administrative processes are dependent on the completeness of information received. NviroTek strives for quick service, but can only send results if the paperwork is in order.
The basic process is as follows:
- Client sends samples accompanied by an Intake document. Specific forms per discipline is also available.
- The Client’s information is loaded on the financial system and a unique debtor’s number is generated. This process requires basic FICA information for a valid tax invoice to be generated.
- FICA information required:
- Company / CC / Trust / Individual name to be billed,
- ID number of the individual or company registration number / trust number / CC-registration number,
- VAT number if available
- At reception, samples are taken in and quotation will be prepared
- Quotation is sent to customer via e-mail or fax for signature
- Results will be available once signed quotation has been returned. New customers are required to pay cash for first lot of samples.
- Regular customers which are registered on our system will receive invoices and statements and is requested to pay within 30 days of statement. Interest is charged on overdue accounts.
Although the above procedure is based on “incidental” credit, NviroTek also offers facilities within the credit act and the forms for completion are attached. Credit Application form.
Results are available in electronic format and in hard copy.
Price lists are available on request via email@example.com and volume discounts can be negotiated.
BEE Certificate here
Special standard packages with unique combinations of analyses can be structured for a client.