You are most welcome to visit the laboratory to drop off your samples in person. Samples can also be sent via PostNet or any courier and must be addressed clearly to NviroTek Laboratories.
Please avoid using the Post Office as it is unreliable; samples get lost/delayed.
NviroTek Labs have accounts with The Courier Guy and Time Freight couriers. You may use our accounts to send us samples under the following conditions:
- Only for deliveries from within the boundaries of South-Africa.
- Packages with less than 5 samples: NviroTek will debit your account with R250.00 (VAT excluded) per consignment.
- Packages with 6 to 9 samples: NviroTek debits your account with R190.00 (VAT excluded) per package and we carry the rest of the costs.
- More than 10 samples per parcel: NviroTek carries the costs.
- Keep sample mass as low as possible (approximately 300g per standard soil sample); try to keep the package size as near as possible to the sample size
- Courier specific instructions: Use ECONOMY service only
Please deliver packages to the closest courier depot.
Do not arrange with the courier to pick up the package at your property, especially if it is out of town, as additional charges will be for your account and not ours.
|Courier / Physical address||PostNet||Contact persons|
|NviroTek Laboratories||Shop 54||Leoni: 082 889 0139|
|Unit No 6, Nviro Business Hub||Village Mall Shopping Centeremail@example.com|
|Ou Wapad Street||Corner R511 &||Yvette: 072 617 1207|
|0260||Schoemansville||Euan: 012 252 7588|
|0260||Petro: 012 252 7588|
Pre-printed waybills and other subsidies are available to our regular clients; contact us for more information.
Sample packaging notes:
- Water Samples for bacterial analyses must be kept cool and reach the lab within 24 hours of sampling.
- Send leaf samples as soon as possible to avoid any deterioration (tomato and potato leaves start to rot within 3 days).
- Please try to make use of bulk bags when sending precision / a lot of soil samples; avoid using boxes as they are difficult to handle and tend to tear.
- All samples must be clearly marked (do not put paper references inside bags that contain samples) & accompanied by paperwork stating the required analysis and your contact details.