You are most welcome to visit the laboratory to drop off your samples in person and enjoy a cup of coffee with us. Samples can also be sent via PostNet or any courier.
Please avoid using the Post Office as it is unreliable; samples get lost / delayed.
NviroTek Labs have accounts with UTi and Aramex couriers. You may use our accounts to send us samples under the following conditions:
- Only for deliveries from within the boundaries of South-Africa.
- More than 10 samples per parcel: NviroTek carries the costs.
- Packages with 5 to 9 samples: NviroTek debits your account with R130.00 (VAT excluded) per package and we carry the rest of the costs.
- Packages with less than 5 samples: NviroTek will debit your account with R190.00 (VAT excluded) per consignment.
- Keep sample mass as low as possible (approximately 300g per standard soil sample); try to keep the package size as near as possible to the sample size
- Courier specific instructions:
Account number: 007 515
|0 to 2kgs in an Uti plastic envelope – Express service.More than 2kgs use Economy service.
To book a collection phone 0861 80 30 80. Contact details of their depots can be found at www.go2uti.co.za
Please deliver packages to the closest courier depot. Do not arrange with UTi to pick up the package at your property, especially if it is out of town, as additional charges will be for your account and not ours.
|Courier / Physical address
Nviro Business Hub Unit No 6
Die Ou Wapad Road
Village Mall Shopping Center
Corner R511 & Magalies Blvd
|Leoni: 082 889 0139|
|Chantelle: 012 252 7588|
Please sms or email us the tracking number when sending samples.
Pre-printed waybills and other subsidies are available to our regular clients; contact us for more information.
Sample packaging notes:
- Waters for bacterial analyses must be kept cool and reach the lab within 24 hours of sampling.
- Send leaf samples as soon as possible to avoid any deterioration (tomato and potato leaves start to rot within 3 days).
- Please try to make use of bulk bags when sending precision / a lot of soil samples; avoid using boxes as they are difficult to handle and tend to tear.
- All samples must be clearly marked (do not put paper references inside sample bags) & accompanied by paperwork stating the required analysis and your contact details.